Together, we are going to make it through this: COVID-19 update as of 5/7/20
Dear Nick Alexander Family of Customers,
On May 7, 2020, the Order of the State Public Health Officer permitted car dealerships to reopen. We want to inform you of our current protocol that focuses on the health and safety of our customers and employees. Our facility has always been maintained at a higher standard, however, as this situation is changing rapidly, we continue to do more to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Here are the accommodations we have made to follow the new protocol of safety and spread of the virus:
- Face coverings are required for all guests and employees.
- We are practicing social distancing. Please observe the floor stickers we have for safe spacing in all departments and common areas.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations at key sections of our dealership for all guests and employees to use as they enter and leave.
- Along with our regular daily cleaning routines throughout the dealership, employees have been directed to wipe down their stations throughout the day and we have implemented a regular schedule of all common and guest areas sanitized throughout the day.
- Our customer authorizations are nearly paperless, to allow for contactless transaction in sales or service. We also have new, clean pens for the items that require a wet signature.
- Our entire staff has been trained on our workplace protocol.
- All employees are symptom screened and temperature checked before the start of every shift.
We are grateful to be part of a community where we are all working together to keep each other safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Together, we are stronger and safer.