Together, we are going to make it through this: COVID-19 update
Dear Nick Alexander Family of Customers,
On behalf of everyone at Nick Alexander MINI, we want you to know all the ways we continue to focus on the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. We are sorry for all those impacted by COVID-19 – this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, or those whose jobs and lives have been impacted.
Our facility has always been maintained at a higher standard, however, as this situation is changing rapidly, we continue to do more to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Our goal is to provide you with as much normalcy as possible so that you can focus on your health and the health of your family. We want your vehicle needs in either Sales or Service to be simple and worry-free. We have made the following changes to enable a smooth and safe process:
- We are available for new and pre-owned car offsite deliveries upon request.
- If you need a lease end inspection, we can accommodate your needs so you are comfortable and safe.
- Increasing our valet appointments and extending our radius to 30 miles of the dealership for factory scheduled service appointments.
- We are extending our services to include additional flatbed pick up and delivery to all customers (not just originating customers).
- Additionally, if you are currently having a car issue that requires immediate attention, we can prioritize a courtesy pick up and delivery for you. Your safety remains our top priority.
You are also welcome to come down to see us–Here are the additional measures we have taken to improve upon our facility’s processes:
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations at key sections of our dealership for all guests and employees to use as they enter and leave.
- Along with our regular cleaning routines throughout the dealership, employees have been directed to wipe down their stations throughout the day.
- Every morning and night, we will be disinfecting, spraying/wiping down, and cleaning every piece of equipment in the facility. Additionally, we are working hard to ensure areas that are frequently touched are sanitized and disinfected.
- We are practicing social distancing, which includes refraining from shaking hands. Please accept our alternative gestures of salutations and respect.
This crisis will pass, and together we will make it through.